Poker Streaker

Get naked and play!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Party Poker Monster, I’m in!

Oh Yes, finally conquered my Head to Head phobia and won through to a 100K Party Poker Monster ‘Freeroll’.

Once I got to the Head to Head play the key difference this time around was concentration. I was determined not to let the guy win; however, at the beginning he had twice my chips.

Played tight and very aggressive when I had something. Ground the guy down… doubled up and then crushed… a nice feeling as this had been happening to me… a lot!

So things looking good for my missions as I’m at Stage 2 for Poker Classic and have qualified for 100K monster. Also got two Freeroll's for the Pacific Poker UK Open.

I’m thinking about adding WSOP 2007 qualification to my list as I’ve spotted that Pacific Poker are now running qualifiers where if you qualify you also get entry into a WSOP $1,500 NL Holdem event; adds a nice twist and there not many people playing in the qualifiers.